Hoping to date another girl name Sara(h) (who hasn’t dated a Sara? It’s like the female version of a ‘Steve’, ‘Matt’, or ‘Mike’) in order to best utilize the most brilliant term of endearment I’ve ever conceived: Cerebellum.
1. Means literally “little brain” thus employs the proper amount of cutesy condescension that only you’d let your lover get away with.
2. Is scientific and tells the world that your couple-unit would achieve an accumulative GRE score of…a lot. (AKA ‘Don’t fuck with us on trivia night at *insert local bar name*’)
3. The matter of the cerebellum is referred to as the arbor vitae (tree of life), and thus reminds hypothetical Sara(h) of her beautiful and sacred feminine nature and potential to be the future bearer of my children.
4. It’s a pun, and as far humor goes Tina Fey said it best, “You can tell how smart people are by what they laugh at.”
5. ‘Little brain’ gives a nod to phallicism.
cute + playfully condescending + smart + punny + biological + penis joke = greatest fucking term of endearment ever